General COVID-19 Resource Solutions
ECIA Region Iowa Resilience Toolkit
- General Iowa Resilience Toolkit
Dubuque County Vaccination Information
Sleeves Up, Get Vaccinated Information
CDC COVID 19 Dashboard
- Travel recommendations by country
- Toolkit for colleges and universities
- Toolkit for businesses and workplaces
- What to do if you are sick CDC Recommendations
ECIA/EIRHA Offices Temporarily Closed to Public until June 1, 2021
State of Iowa COVID-19 Dashboard & Map
COVID-19 Federal Resource Guide
Iowa League of Cities COVID-19 Resource Page
Iowa Multi-lingual COVID-19 Phone Line
American Rescue Plan Resources
American Rescue Plan Resources Page
EDA COVID-19 Guide
Indoor Air in Homes and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Iowa Nonprofit Recovery Fund FAQs
Derecho Storm Relief Resources
Disaster Case Managers iowacommunityaction.org
FEMA Individual Assistance Granted for Clinton County
Medicare Advantage Plans in Iowa
ISU Outreach Services - FREE Finance Consulting Services
Iowa EDA launches Nonprofit Recovery Fund
COVID-19 Iowa Eviction and Foreclosure Prevention Program
FDIC Remote Account Opening and Swift Economic Payments
Seniorhousing.net - Dubuque Housing
Affordable Energy Solutions
Operation New View Energy Assistance Program
Alliant Energy LIHEAP and Crisis Funds Available
Business Loan Solutions
Dubuque Initiative Emergency Loan for Businesses
- Dubuque Initiative Emergency Loan Program Application
Broadband Internet Solutions
Find low-cost internet and affordable computers in your area with Everyoneon.org.
Check out free virtual tours and online collections using the Museum Computer Network.
Museums have also compiled free courses for long distance at-home learning at Museum Distance Learning.
The Association of Zoos and Aquariums are offering free livestream learning videos and activities at AZA.org.
Food Solutions through the USDA
Online Mapping Tool to Find Feeding Sites
Parents with kids and teens 18 years old and under can use our Meals 4 Kids mapping tool to find sites near them where they can pick up free nutritious meals and snacks. To maintain social distancing, kids and teens may take their meal home to eat. Simply type in your address and find results.
Text 'Food' to 877-877 to Find Feeding Sites for Kids and Teens
In addition to USDA's Meal For Kids online mapping tool, No Kid Hungry offers a national texting service that allows parents or students to find feeding sites near them by text.
- How it works:
• Text ‘FOOD’ to 877-877 or 'COMIDA' to 877-877 for information in Spanish.
• User receives text back prompting them to enter a street address, city and state and/or zip code for their desired location. While the service is able to return results for inputs that include only city and state and/or zip code, including a full street address will return results that are more accurate.
COVID 19 Language Resources
- Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque Vaccine Video - En Española
- Iowa Renters Assistance Postcard - English
- Iowa Renters Assistance Postcard - Spanish
- American Sign Language Videos-CDC
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)-Resources for Limited
- English Proficient PopulationsCongolese Health Partnership Videos
- Coronavirus, State Website
- Crescent Community Health Center-Marshallese Language
- EMBARC Ethnic Minorities of Burma and Advocacy and Resource Center
- Hawaii Office of Language Access-Youtube
- Iowa Department of Human Rights-Language Access
- Iowa Department of Public Health
- Iowa Spanish Helpline 515-344-3936
- Multi-Lingual Hotline 1-877-558-2609
- Refugee Alliance of Central Iowa
- Test Iowa-Free COVID-19 Testing (Spanish available)