Clinton Pilot Program
Clinton Pilot Housing Rehabilitation Program
Extent of Rehabilitation Work
- Complete “Gut” of the interior down to bare studs, ceiling joists and floor joists and replacement of any damaged wall, ceiling, and flooring.
- Includes complete removal and replacement of HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing infrastructure.
- Includes complete investigation of additional potential underlying problems.
- Includes complete elimination of hazardous materials such as mold, lead based paint, and asbestos.
- Complete removal and replacement of interior doors and trims.
- Complete “Strip” of the exterior wall and roof coverings down to the sheathing and replacement of siding and roofing materials.
- Removal and replacement of all exterior doors and windows.
Current Houses For Sale:
Building Inspector / Building Rehab Specialist.