ECIA Regional Revolving Loan Fund
The ECIA Revolving Loan Fund supplies up to $250,000, to purchase fixed assets and targets manufacturing, high tech, and service industries located in Cedar, Clinton, Delaware, Dubuque, and Jackson Counties.The cities of Dubuque and Clinton are excluded.
Fixed-asset acquisition or expansion including:
• Acquisition/installation of machinery or equipment
• Purchase of land and/or construction of new buildings
• Purchase and/or renovation of existing buildings
• Financing of working capital in special situations
• Low down payment - as little as 10%. Allows the small business owner to preserve critical working capital
• Short term - Flexible (typically 7 years)
• Low interest rates available!
• $250,000 Maximum project size
• 1.5% processing fee and legal costs, no servicing fee
• Goal of 1 Full Time Equivalent (FTE) position created for each $100,000) lent
• Collateral required, lien position may be subordinated to private lender
• Personal Guarantee usually required, other security as necessary
• Approval of the E.C.I.A. Business Growth, Inc. Board of Directors